CTI’s missions include the evaluation of engineering programmes abroad.
These evaluation activities can take two forms:
- accreditation procedure in view of recognition of the degree in France (“admission par l’Etat”), which gives graduates from the relevant degree programmes the title of graduate & professional engineer “ingénieur diplômé” in France,
- evaluation procedure with the aim to obtain the EUR-ACE® Master’s Label. This can be done separately or coincide with the accreditation procedure for national recognition.
If you plan to apply for both procedures, please visit the website page and download the “Procedure for Admission par l’Etat” leading to the recognition of foreign engineering degrees in France, which present information on both procedures.
This page adresses the procedure for EUR-ACE® Label only.
You will find all information and the procedure’s description in the following document « Evaluation procedure for obtaining the EUR-ACE® Master’s Label »
Download Admissibility application file
2022 application deadlines : May 13th & November 11th
Two Admissibility Committee’s meetings are organized each year.
Downloading ‘Admissibility application file’ gives you access to:
- Evaluation procedure for obtaining the EUR-ACE® label
- EUR-ACE® Framework Standards and Guidelines
- Admissibility application :
- a Word document called “Admissibility application” (Pré-dossier recevabilité)
- an EXCEL table of figures on the HEI and for each of the relevant degree programmes, called “certified data by the HEI management”, available in French and English
- Information on fees for evaluation & accreditation procedures abroad
CTI therefore works in various countries in Europe and around the world, including Belgium, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Mauritania, Morocco, Switzerland, Tunisia and Vietnam.
These procedures are carried out as part of the applying institution’s quality and continuous improvement approach.
Evaluation procedures are carried out as much as possible in coordination with the quality assurance agencies of the applying institution’s country (where applicable).
Once the label has been obtained, HEIs must observe the following:
- Recommendations on the proper use of communication tools set out in the “EUR-ACE® Logo Charter of Use”. (“Charte d’utilisation du logo EUR-ACE”)
- The validity period of the label, in accordance with the document “Awarding of the EUR-ACE® Label to foreign institutions (2018/06)”. (“Attribution du Label Eur-ACE® aux établissements étrangers”)