Every year, CTI conducts an assessment of the results of its procedures and programme accreditation process. In order to conduct this assessment, CTI has put in place different internal and external feedback mechanisms:
Internal feedback mechanisms
* Internal satisfaction survey (for CTI members and experts) every two years;
* Annual survey for French and foreign experts each year;
* Monthly board meetings and plenary sessions;
* Quarterly meetings between the presidential team and the permanent staff team;
* Internal on-line incident reporting tool.
External feedback mechanisms
* Satisfaction survey addressed to the deans of the HEIs at the end of the accreditation procedure and presentation of the results at CTI’s annual conference;
* Steering committees and specialised commissions which deal with strategic issues and come up with suggestions for improvement;
* Working groups with stakeholder participation which work on specific issues;
* Questions and suggestions submitted via the contact form on CTI’s internet site (about 20 messages per week);
* Annual CTI conference taking stock of the previous accreditation campaign and launching the upcoming campaign;
* Meetings with stakeholders on specific subjects;
* Transversal analysis on engineering education or quality assurance by CTI members and experts, partner organisation or other organisations (see Références et Orientations, Livre 4);
* Periodical external evaluation procedures by ENQA, EQAR, ENAEE, CNEFOP.