The CTI has been a full member of ENQA since 2005. The renewal of CTI’s full membership was periodically confirmed following an external review process in 2009, 2014 and 2019 with a validity until June 20th2024.
The evaluation procedure for the renewal of the ENQA full membership and EQAR registration is planned during the 2023-2024 academic year.
The ENQA membership confirms the overall compliance of the CTI’s procedures with parts 2 and 3 of the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG).
Following documents may be downloaded:
- The CTI’s self-evaluation report in view of the renewal of the ENQA full membership and EQAR registration in June 2024
- The Terms of Reference for the review of the CTI in view of the renewal of the ENQA full membership and the EQAR registration in 2023-2024
- The CTI’s follow-up report of 2021
- ENQA decision 2019
- ENQA’s external review report of 2019
- The CTI’s self-assessment report of 2018
- The CTI’s follow-up report of 2016
- ENQA’s evaluation report of 2014
EQAR is theEuropean Quality Assurance Register for quality assurance agencies whose procedures and practice have been evaluated and found overall compliant with the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG).
CTI was included into the EQAR in November 2010 and confirmed in 2014 and 2019, following external evaluation procedures by ENQA, and EQAR’s own analysis of the CTI’s overall compliance with the ESG.
All EQAR decisions and reports regarding CTI since 2010 are published on the register’s website.